News & Eventsback
News & Events
- 25 April 2017 Feast” An exhibition of new paintings by Lucy Doyle
- 4 April 2017 “Wild Places” An exhibition of new paintings by Neal Greig
- 28 March 2017 The Affordable Art Fair, Hampstead 2017
- 10 February 2017 The Affordable Art Fair, Battersea
- 23 January 2017 “Somewhere city, paintings” An exhibition of new paintings by Leonard Sexton
- 11 January 2017 'AwayLand' - New paintings by Cormac O'Leary
- 11 January 2017 The Affordable Art Fair, Battersea
- 16 December 2016 Nutgrove Print Gallery
- 3 December 2016 The Doorway Gallery Christmas Show 2016
- 26 November 2016 Dublin Gallery Map 2016
- 7 November 2016 Edinburgh Art Fair 2016
- 6 November 2016 Gary Devon's Solo Show - “Continuum”
- 24 October 2016 Nutgrove Arts Festival 2016
- 24 October 2016 Gary Devon's Solo Show - “Continuum”
- 17 October 2016 Jackie Edwards wins the Portrait Prize at the RUA
- 15 October 2016 “Départ” An exhibition of new paintings by Jack Hickey
- 29 September 2016 Cambridge Art Fair 2016
- 23 August 2016 The Affordable Art Fair, Bristol FREE TICKETS
- 22 August 2016 An exhibition of new paintings by Angela Morgan
- 14 July 2016 An exhibition of new paintings by Padraig McCaul
- 14 May 2016 The Affordable art fair, Hampstead, London
- 22 March 2016 “The Equus Connection” An exhibition of new paintings by Tony O’Connor
- 1 March 2016 The Affordable Art Fair Battersea
- 20 October 2015 Chris Wilson / RUA
- 20 October 2015 Jackie Edwards /RUA
- 1 October 2015 “Hidden” October 8th – 29th
- 29 August 2015 “Leave the world behind” By Roisin O'Farrell
- 9 August 2015 The Doorway Gallery Summer Show ‘A Summer Selection’ August 1st – 26th
- 27 June 2015
- 20 May 2015 An exhibition of new paintings by Neal Greig & Jock Nichol
- 20 May 2015 Affordable Art Fair London Hampstead 2015 The Affordable Art Fair , Hampstead, London
- 20 May 2015 “Recent Paintings 2015” An exhibition of new paintings by Lucy Doyle
- 20 May 2015 An exhibition of new paintings by Kate Beagan
- 20 May 2015 Along the Atlantic way” An exhibition of new paintings by Padraig McCaul
- 6 November 2014 Chris Wilson - Small Islands.
- 26 October 2014 The Doorway Gallery comes to London for one week!
- 25 October 2014 Roisin O'Farrell's prices are going up!
- 2 October 2014 Ken Browne - ‘Ninety Degrees in View'
- 25 September 2014 Nutgrove arts fest 2014
- 19 September 2014 Culture night 2014
- 14 June 2014 The Doorway Gallery at the Affordable Art Fair Hampstead
- 18 March 2014 'Celtic Legend' Solo exhibition by Iwona Nartowska O’Reilly
- 28 February 2014 The Doorway Gallery at the Affordable Art Fair Battersea
The Doorway Gallery comes to London for one week!
October 26th – November 2nd
The Doorway Gallery will exhibit in a unique pop-up gallery at The Chart Gallery, 62 Old Church Street, London SW3 6DP, for one week only. Immerse yourself in the best of Irish art, and take the opportunity to meet the Artist and see how they create. The Gallery launches with a bang, kicking off with a live demonstration from well-known Irish artist , Roisin O’Farrell. Be there for the opening night of October 28th, between 6 and 9pm.
The Doorway Gallery is resident to a beautiful Georgian building, located in the busy arts quarter of Dublin city centre. The gallery is spaciously spread out over two floors, filled with a broad variety of amazing creations. We are an affordable and affable Gallery, representing established Irish artists.
We will be exhibiting Christy Keeney’s latest work, as well as those by, Cormac O’Leary, Lucy Doyle, Roisin O’Farrell, Kate Beagan, Chris Wilson, Ken Browne, Heidi Wickham, Padraig McCaul, and many more.
Take the time to enjoy this unique experience, to find out for yourself what The Doorway Gallery has to offer. We are certain your visit won’t be a wasted one.
Gallery Hours: 10 – 7pm
Opening Launch: Tuesday 28th October
Address: The Chart Gallery, 62 Old Church Street, London SW3 6DP
For more information: