"Welcome to the Doorway Gallery"
The Doorway Gallery exhibits fine art paintings and other art works from a selection of both Irish born and Irish resident artists, each recognised for their unique talent and contribution to art in Ireland.
A goal of The Doorway Gallery is to support artists in achieving international recognition for their work. This is achieved through a presence at a number of international art fairs each year at which a selection of art works is promoted.
There is an independent ethos to The Doorway Gallery; patrons are encouraged to develop their own tastes in art appreciation. This is reflected in the gallery’s solo shows which take place each month to boost the artist profile.
Latest artworksshow all art
- Woman at sunset in blue 100cm x 100cm by Andrew Glenn
- Reclining woman 100cm x 100cm by Andrew Glenn
- Matilda 50cm x 50cm by Andrew Glenn
- Girl in red dress playing the box 100cm x 100cm by Andrew Glenn
- Blue boy 80cm x 80cm by Andrew Glenn
- Vintage French Enamelware with Blue Teapot 51cm x 77cm by Peter Dee
- Earthenware Still Life 51cm x 77cm by Peter Dee
- Vintage French Enamelware with Redcurrants 51cm x 61cm by Peter Dee
- Vintage French Enamelware with Fruit 51cm x 61cm by Peter Dee
- Vintage French Enamelware with Eggs 46cm x 61cm by Peter Dee
Latest newsshow all news
10 February 2017 The Affordable Art Fair, Battersea When Will Ramsay founded the fair in 1999 hi... read more>
23 January 2017 “Somewhere city, paintings” An exhibition of new paintings by Leonard Sexton The Doorway Gallery is delighted to host an exclus... read more>
11 January 2017 'AwayLand' - New paintings by Cormac O'Leary “Awayland” An exhibit... read more>